Vehicle Accident Procedure
Where another vehicle is involved:
1. DO NOT ADMIT LIABILITY even if you think you are in the wrong.
- If persons are injured, stop and lend assistance if you can.
- Call police.
- Call ambulance if necessary.
2. CALL THE POLICE IF:
- Someone is injured
- Damage to property other than to the vehicles involved exceeds $500
- A vehicle requires towing
- You suspect the other driver of DUI (drinking under the influence of alcohol or drugs)
- The law has been broken (e.g. failing to stop at stop signs)
- Exchange names & addresses with all parties including witnesses.
- Check your vehicle and if it is safe to drive, proceed to your destination.
- If unsure, contact KSR on 1300 663 763 24 hours - 7 days per week to recover your vehicle.